Illumen is passionate about hiring diverse, bright, and talented people. Our workplace values inclusion, diversity and collaboration.
Junior Imaging Database Specialist
Responsibilities include managing historical images and documentation, including scanning, formatting, resizing, uploading and locating files for historical analysis. Analyst will also research best practices for image and object digitization. Qualified candidates must be US citizens and able to pass a background check. Candidates should have a librarian background, with a preference for experience in imaging, scanning and collection management. Workplace is in a Federal building located in Washington, D.C. Candidates must be team-oriented, with at least 3 years’ experience serving Federal clients.
● Proven working experience as a data librarian, analyst or business data analyst in imaging, scanning and library services.
○ Preferred experience in digitalization of artifacts and manipulation of digital images.
● Technical experience in imaging, scanning and collection management software such as:
○ Imaging - Photoshop, QFX or other
○ Collection Management - Argus, TMS or other
● Experience in serving Federal clients in a team-oriented environment.
● Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
● Able to learn on the job and follow instructions and workflow as part of a team effort
● Bachelor's degree, with librarian background preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.